Harnessing the power of cyclonic airflow technology to control heat and smoke, the SlōRoller insert is designed to perfect the taste and texture of food on low-and-slow cooks up to 500°F, and is easily swapped out for heat deflector plates when searing or grilling at higher temperatures. As with its predecessor, the Classic II, it also features a thick-walled, heat-resistant shell that locks in smoke and moisture at any temperature.
The easy-open dome includes our counterbalanced Air Lift Hinge and element-proof, ultra-precise Kontrol Tower top vent, while the large cooking surface underneath is crafted from commercial-grade 304 stainless steel. Other proprietary Kamado Joe® innovations that come standard with the Classic III include the 3-tier Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System with a stainless steel charcoal basket, heat-resistant, powder-coated aluminum side shelves, a premium heavy-duty rolling cart built of weather-resistant galvanized steel, our Advanced Multi-Panel FireBox, and a patented slide-out ash drawer for easy cleaning.
- Premium 18” Ceramic Grill
- Heavy-Duty, Galvanized Steel, Rolling Cart
- Patented SlōRoller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber
- 3-Tier Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- 304 Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket
- 304 Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Air Lift Hinge
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- AMP FireBox
- 304 Stainless Steel Latch
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding Aluminum Side Shelves/handle
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
There are no reviews yet.