Lancaster BBQ Supply wants to make sure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason, a product is not to your satisfaction, we can offer solutions.
Item(s) must be in unused, unassembled condition and returned in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
- Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled.
- Clearance items.
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products.
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description.
- Items requested outside of the 30-day return period.
Class Cancelation Policy
- NO CREDIT CARD OR CASH REFUNDS.
- We understand that situations arise for people to have to cancel attending a class due to illness, family situations, weather, etc.
- Anyone having to cancel who DIRECTLY PAID LANCASTER BBQ SUPPLY will have the money paid rolled over into another class or issued a store credit. If the rollover class is less expensive a store credit will be issued for the balance and if the class is more expensive the remaining balance is due upon rolling over into a new class.
- This does not apply to classes paid to outside vendors.